We want to get to know you!
For our next increment, we would like to invite new students from TUM, HM, HI and other universities to join us on our Kick-Off session.
First time, we will make an Mi5-Hackathon. As a basis for new ideas and developments, we want to use our existing demonstrator. Since it is already a unique platform to understand automation technology, we want to base your brainstorming on the demonstrator.
The Kick-Off will be on two days: Friday and Saturday, May 8th and 9th of 2015.
We divide every day in 3 steps. Friday:
- Get to know the demonstrator. Test every function, find bugs, hick-ups and see for yourself, how you could optimize the machine.
- Brainstorm and evaluate your ideas. Structure your thoughts and put them on paper. Show them to the other participiants and tell, what you want and can achieve on the one and half day remaining
- Find another person, or work on your idea by yourself.
- Sprint Review of the previous day. Tell what is your biggest challenge, and where you could need support.
- Continue developing and testing
- Integrate your solution in the demonstrator
The already existing Mi5-Team will also work on solutions, but will also assist any newcomer with the necessary knowledge of the existing technology.
We are sure, that it will be a great possibility to kickstart your Mi5 experience. Please keep in mind, that there are numerous possibilities, on how you could continue developing your own idea, or become a part of the Mi5 team: Working student, internships, being a part of a research project, funded by the BMBF (Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (DE) / Ministery for Research and Education of Germany) are just a starting point.
We are looking forward to hear from you.