After one week-end of very intensive work, we managed to get all modlues up and running. Thanks to our extensive use of HIL simulation, we could manage the start up with the XTS and the Cookie Module in only three hours. It felt like plug and play.
- Wiring the modules (Cookie- and Cream-Module) on Thursday and Friday
- Setting up the modules on Saturday
- Connecting them on Sunday
While it was the first time, that the modules were actually connected to our Process-Tool, the HMI and the Process-Tool and the simulation were already pretty firm. So on that side, we didn’t have any problems. But still, of course, there is still room for optimization, which we will use, until the fair. The clock is ticking. Less then 7 days!
Have a look at our first successful run:
On the video you see Oliver, how he is ordering a task on our touch panel. The XTS then starts, while Oliver goes to the “Manual Module” view on the HMI. The XTS is getting a cookie, and later Oliver is doing a manual task.